POSTPONED: Please note that the Labor Health & Financial Wellness Fair has been postponed, due to concerns about COVID-19. Please check back to our page for updates on when a new date is selected.
We encourage you to practice everyday, preventive actions to help keep you and your family healthy, reduce exposure to COVID-19, and slow the spread of disease. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/2W0w9ME
Our strength at Local 537 is rooted not only in our commitment to each other, but to each other’s wellbeing.
That starts with taking small steps. We’re proud to partner with local building trades unions to help you and your family improve your overall health and financial awareness at this year’s Labor Health & Financial Wellness Fair.
Join us for fun and interactive activities for all ages, including
- On-site Health Assessments
- First Responders and Emergency Vehicles (view and tour)
- Red Cross Blood Drive
- Health Education
- Exercise Demos
- Banking 101
- Tax Prep Information
- Investing for your Future
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Support
- The Labor Guild
- Social Security Administration
- Non-profit Organization Information Tables
- Hearing Screenings
- Healthy Dining Tips
- College Scholarship Information
- Diabetes Prevention
- Therapy Dogs
- Teamsters Truck (view and tour)
- Excavator Simulator (interactive)
- Kids Scavenger Hunt
- LOTS OF RAFFLE PRIZES
- …and more to come!