Local 537 is proud to offer scholarships to high school students pursuing trade union programs or college study.
For more information on scholarship requirements and deadlines, please check out the below links.
- Applicants should be a member or a spouse, child or grandchild of a Local 537 member.
Deadline: March 30, 2020
For questions, please contact the Union Hall Office at 617-787-5370 ext. 4 or email LU537UnionHall@pipefitters537.com
Applicants must be the son or daughter of a Local 537 member.
Please read instructions carefully. Must be submitted through affiliated Business Manager. Deadline: March 15, 2020
Applicants must be high school students. High school seniors are eligible to compete for certain awards.
Application Deadline: December 20, 2019
Exam Date: February 10, 2020
For more information, visit: https://www.massaflcio.org/scholarships
Applicants should be one of the following:
- secondary school senior who will graduate during the current academic year
- a high school graduate who has not been out of high school more than three years
(excluding military service)
- freshman, sophomore, or junior, full-time student, in good standing, at an accredited college
and be either one of the following:
- a son or daughter whose parent is a management employee (not a member of a union) of a mechanical contracting company who is supporting, by way of contributions, the New England Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund
- a son or daughter whose parent is an active journeyman member of a participating Local Union, and on whose behalf, contributions are currently being made by an employer to the New England Mechanical Contracting Industry Improvement Fund
Deadline: April 10, 2020
For questions, call 617-405-4221