Brothers and Sisters,
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Local 537 members have done an outstanding job staying safe on the job site. And now, our communities are returning to a new sense of normal. Millions of residents across the region have gotten vaccinated and businesses are re-opening. While it’s encouraging to see these signs, I encourage you and your family members to get vaccinated if you haven’t already done so.
We’ve built one of the strongest unions in the industry — and together, we’ll emerge from this pandemic stronger than ever.
Business Manager/Financial Secretary-Treasurer
Pipefitters Local 537
Contacting Local 537
The Union Hall and Training Center are open and operational. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Please feel free to call the Union Hall or your Business Agent if you have any questions or need assistance. You can email us at LU537unionhall@pipefitters537.com.
To receive the latest updates, please sign up for text alerts by texting L537 to 77222and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Massachusetts: schedule a vaccination appointment.
- New Hampshire: schedule a vaccination appointment.
- Maine: schedule a vaccination appointment.
Online Dues Payment
- We’ve worked with our industry partners to ensure that members who are still on the job, but need to take care of a child or ill family member, are in no way penalized for missing work.
- If you or your family member gets sick with COVID-19, they will be guaranteed two weeks of paid sick time thanks to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, signed into law at the federal level on March 18, 2020. If you have children who need care due to school closures or have been instructed to remain at home due to exposure or symptoms, you may also be eligible for this benefit.
Health & Welfare Coverage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield’s WellConnection offers urgent telehealth services for minor medical care and behavioral health concerns. Learn more here.
- The Modern Assistance Program continues as Local 537’s sole provide of pre-authorization review for all inpatient mental health and inpatient substance admissions, including partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs for substance use and mental health. Contact them at 617-774-0331.