Brothers and Sisters,
Pipefitters Local 537 will be hosting a Blood Drive at our Training Center, located at 40 Enterprise Street, Dorchester, this Saturday, January 7, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. January is National Blood Donor Month, making it the perfect time to make a lifesaving donation.
The Red Cross Bloodmobile will be at the Training Center with ample personnel to keep waiting at a minimum. There is an urgent need for blood this year, as the healthcare system continues to deal with challenges caused by the COVID pandemic and other infectious disease outbreaks.
Click here to view a flyer for the event.
As always, if you have any questions about the drive, please do not hesitate to contact Union Hall at 617-787-5370 ext. 4 or via email at LU537UnionHall@Pipefitters537.com.
- Basic Electricity
- Welding–SMAW (ARC); GTAW (TIG), GMAW (MIG) & OBITAL
- Gas & Oil Burner Service
- Refrigeration License Preparation (1 day class – take study material home) – Perfect for anyone with an expired state license!
- Pipefitter License Preparation (1 day class – take study material home) – Perfect for anyone with an expired state license!
- Oil Burner Theory & License Prep
- Building Energy Management
- Auto CAD (Computer experience is required)
- OSHA 30 Hour Course – Special time: Wednesday evenings from 5 to 8 p.m. for 10 nights
- 350 Hour ASME Correspondence course for State License (minimum class work required)
- Heat Pump Training
- Medical Gas
- Basic Rigging – Must complete this course before taking advanced EPRI Rigging Course
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Mitsubishi City Multi
- Turbocor Training
Class start dates and times will be announced during registration. Most classes will begin on Saturday, January 21 from 7 to 10 a.m. I encourage you to take advantage of these great upcoming offerings.
Business Manager/Financial Secretary-Treasurer
Pipefitters Local 537