We’re one of the strongest unions in the industry — and we need elected leaders who will stand with us to keep it that way.
It’s on all of us to do our part and vote to elect candidates who’ll defend our unions and protect our jobs and families.
Get all the details on registration and mail-in/absentee ballots for your state below:
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/2Bn8GgK
- Apply for a mail-in ballot: https://bit.ly/3h84lNG
Mail-in ballot applications have been mailed to all registered voters. Fill it out, send it back before August 26, and your ballot will be mailed to you.
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/32M6VFf
- Apply for an absentee ballot: https://bit.ly/3fRDDsc
If you’re returning your completed absentee ballot by U.S. Mail, the clerk must receive it by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, September 8 for the primary and Tuesday, November 3 for the general election.
- Register to vote: https://bit.ly/2OFVwyq
- Apply for an absentee ballot: https://bit.ly/3fPP83k
Absentee ballots can be requested up until the third business day before the election. The deadline to register to vote for the general election is October 19.