Training is a continued investment in you and your skills. And we’re committed to doing all we can to stay on the cutting edge of the industry, which includes continuing education.
The following journeyman program courses are starting up in 2020. Class registration will be held Saturday, January 4th, 2020 from 8 AM to 1 PM at the Pipefitters Training Center, 40 Enterprise Street in Dorchester:
- Basic Electricity
- Welding – SMAW (ARC); GTAW (TIG); GMAW (MIG) & ORBITAL
- Gas & Oil Burner Service
- Refrigeration License Preparation (1 day class – take study material home)
- Pipefitter License Preparation (1 day class – take study material home)
- Oil Burner Theory & License Prep
- Pneumatic Controls
- Energy Management
- Auto CAD (Computer experience required)
- OSHA 10-Hour Course (Minimum of 35 hours required and dates to be announced)
- HVAC-R Star Course
- 350 Hour ASME Correspondence course for state license (minimum class work required)
- Gas Fitters & Plumbing Continuing Educational Course (Held at Local 12)
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Crane Signaling
Specific start dates and times for classes will be announced at registration. Most classes will start Saturday, January 18th from 8 AM to 11 AM. Please note that in order to schedule a class, there will be minimum number of applicants required, which varies per class.
Thank you for your work, and all you do to uphold the highest standards of safety, productivity and safety.